Turtles are a very popular pet and they need to eat. Some popular foods for your turtle include lettuce, dog food, apple slices, carrots, watermelon and alfalfa hay.
Baby yellow belly turtles are carnivorous, and they eat a variety of different things. They will eat fish, insects, worms, snails, clams and more.
Yellow belly slider turtle aquariums are a great way to keep your turtles happy and healthy. They will eat frozen food, such as bloodworms, tubifex worms, and brine shrimp. Reference: yellow belly slider turtle aquarium.
Watch This Video:
- what fruit can yellow bellied sliders eat
- how long do yellow belly turtles live
- how big do yellow-bellied sliders get
- yellow-bellied slider age chart
- how long can a yellow belly turtle stay out of water