Baby red eared turtles are sometimes eaten as a delicacy. They eat mainly aquatic plants and insects, but they will also occasionally munch on snails or worms that happen to cross their paths in the wild.
Baby red-eared sliders are omnivores and can eat vegetables like zucchini, asparagus, and lettuce.
Baby red-eared slider turtles are one of the most popular pet turtles in the world. They are relatively easy to care for but they need a specific diet that includes a variety of fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as some type of fish or meat every day. Reference: baby red eared slider turtle care.
Watch This Video:
- baby red eared slider tank setup
- baby red eared slider turtle habitat
- what do red-eared slider turtles eat
- baby red eared slider turtle for sale
- baby red eared slider not eating